
While most people go to the beach and drink an obscene amount of alcohol, Zach, Nond, Alex, and I went to my home and had an obscene amount of Beignets. We had a very diverse group go up: an African, an Asian, a Cuban/Cajun, and a white boy. We had a great time though. Although we were really busy, it was very nice to be home. We went to Fort Worth and checked out the Omni Theatre, the Stockyards, and the famous restaurant Joe T Garcias. I haven't been to an IMAX movie in a while, so that was cool. We saw this movie about the ocean, it was pretty sweet. The next day I took Alex, my sister, and my sister's best friend to the Cowboys Staduim. They really enjoyed that. In general, I really enjoyed my Spring Break. We ate some great food. Thanks to my awesome mother! We also made this sweet video! It was a parody of the youtube video Que Hora Es? Also, got to see alot of my friends. That is always enjoyable. Now I am back at campus for Track. Get to see my team! Were at A&M Kingsville this Saturday.
Original:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WckCw_-7e3M
Our Version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTofVuJudVs
No comments:
Post a Comment